Registering a '57 Pete for non-commercial use

by Trent
(Tyler, TX)

I am thinking about building a '57 Pete into a rat rod truck and was wondering how I could register it in Texas for personal use only. Thanks.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..