overweight ticket that is 12 years old

by susan reum
(grand rapids, mi)

My husband received a call from a collections company about an over weight ticket in Indiana from 2002 for 302.25.

He has been disabled since 2010 and no longer carries a cdl endorsement. Can they do anything it is after all 12 years old?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..