misdemeanor possession charge 7 yyrs old

by anonymous

I was charged with a misdemeanor possession of marijuana 6 years ago almost 7 and got probation before judgement if that matters and I want to find a company paid cdl program.

I have a class B cdls and have for 1 1/2 years and am currently driving a straight truck but after some research I'm afraid that I wont be able to find one now.

Can anyone give some advice on what I should do or is my dream of becoming an otr trucker dead?

Comments for misdemeanor possession charge 7 yyrs old

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 13, 2014
thanks NEW
by: Anonymous

Thanks for the feed back much appreciated.. I've been doing some research and I think I'm gonna try and go to a trucking school instead of trying a cdl payed training program I haven't found one good thing about it so far unless you know of any that are good...thanks again

Feb 11, 2014
Over 5 years old NEW
by: Hervy

With that charge being over 5 years old I think you can find a trucking job. Especially since you have been working during that time.

You could call around and ask companies what the minimum requirements are for hiring a driver.

It will give you more confidence for moving forward because you will know what to expect and and what is possible.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..