how do you report fuel surcharges for in, ky,and va. on ifta on-line forms?

by john maloney

Filing ifta with masstaxconnect, asking for surgharges for in,ky,and va. it wont let me enter data.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..