Driving used Peterbilt home to Oklahoma, what paperwork is needed to cross states

I purchased a 1984 Peterbilt from a guy in Kentucky and want to drive it home to Oklahoma. I have bill of sale and title and insurance.

Will this be enough to be able to drive it back across KY, MO, AR and OK?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..