Domestic Violence Charge and entry to Canada

by Linda K
(Los Angeles, Ca)

May I travel back and forth across the Canadian border for business if I have a 10 year old domestic violence misdemeanor charge on my record?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.