Can i get a CDL license as a tourist visiting from another country?

by Stephan Schuller

I am in the US at the moment on a tourist visa. I am waiting on extension for my work visa and I was wondering whether I can get a CDL classes and license while being a tourist so I can start working immediately after I get my working visa.

Thank you

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Professional Truck Driver..