Boss is not paying me

Who do I report my boss to for not paying me for working for him?

Comments for Boss is not paying me

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 03, 2023
Report Your Trucking Company Boss Not Paying You
by: The Crazy Trucker

Report him to your lawyer. And follow his/her advice.

If the amount is small then it wouldn't be worth hiring a lawyer unless it is a lot of you and he is interested in a class action. Which means you will get pennies.

But you can still talk to a lawyer about it to get his/her advice. They might talk to you for 10 minutes for free.

There are lawyer advice websites too that will definitely give free advice for stuff like that. What do I do next type situations.

Small claims court lawsuit might be your best option.

I would assume you could report him/her to Department of Labor

and the

Better Business Bureau

Also write a review about the company on Google and Yelp. AFTER you talk to the lawyer.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.