Experienced class driver need to rent a tractor to retest for CDL. (didn't get medical card in on time)

by Joe
(Oklahoma city, ok)

I am a driver and I lost my cdl due to not getting my medical card turned in on time. I have a road test coming up on Tuesday the 11th of feb.

I could really use someone to escort me and allow me to use their truck for my test. I have 8 years of driving experience. I was a trainer for 4 of the years.

The issue Is I drive a hazmat tanker and I was just made aware that I cant use it. I can really use someone's help asap and im willing to pay.

My name is Joe and my number is 405-439-0189

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.