Dating an OTR Truck Driver
by Bella R
I found out that my new neighbor is an OTR truck driver. We met briefly about 3 weeks back and hit it off. He seems to be into me, and got to briefly meet his "step" mom and dad. He seems like he is Christian but I am a little wary about dating a OTR trucker.
1. Christian or not, you never know what happens when they are not around you. You can read all the bible you want but when that hooker, loose woman or fellow adultrer comes around, are they saying "No"
2. Given that he came on so strong after our initial brief meeting, wondering if that is part of his plan with most women, so he might have many more stashed up in different places.
3. I found out from his "step" parents that he is divorced with two kids, and the ex has alienated him from the kids. Yet I saw a few pics of him with a female "adult" in his photo library while he was showing me other pics.
4. He does not seem to be talking about any specifics when it comes to intentions. He left after a few days, and we met briefly. I made sure to stay in my lane and not interact with him.
5. Since we're neighbor's it might become an issue if things don't work out, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Any advice on how to proceed with this "potential' relationship is appreciated. I'd rather not go out on a limb with an relationship, that is not based on trust, communication, commitment and partnership.