Class A Permit Holder Needs To Rent Truck For CDL Test

by Kenneth
(Anaheim, CA)

I have a Class A permit and I went through a school for my training. I failed on skills twice for my commercial test and they dropped me.

I need to rent a truck (automatic transmission) so I can take the exam again. I don't want to go through a company and be obligated to them for paid training nor do I have the time to go through training again.

I'm not sure what the going rate is so I'm offering $200 but I'm willing to pay more within reason.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.