Christina Franklin

by Christina
(Oklahoma City Oklahoma)

Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I have an B CDL with an Airbrake Permit. I need training on pre-trip under the hood and a small box truck with Airbrake to rent so I can go take test in.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.