Campbell Trucker Recruiting
by Chris Campbell
Hiring Location: Georgia
Home-Time: 5.25 days on 1.75 days off
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonuses/Vacation
Pay: $70,000 - $75,000 Yr.
Transition Assistance Pay: Up to $3,000
Regional Driver position in the states of: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, GA, IN, WV, VA, KY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over inter-city routes or spanning several states.
• Record deliveries and driving via e-logs, etc.
• Drive long distances.
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and do routine pre-trip inspections.
• Report to dispatchers and record any incidents.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws.
• Multi-Stop Loads
• Take rest periods as required during trips.
• Report mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The following are required for all OTR positions:
• A high-school education, GED, or equivalent is preferred.
• Valid Class-A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
• 3 Months of Class-A Driving experience, OTR is preferred.
• Ability to pass a pre-hire physical requiring physical labor and lifting up to 75 lbs.
To apply for the position, please email your resume to: email@example.com