I am on SIS probation because of a domestic dispute over a check cashed belonging to my now ex-wife. I was arrested and charged with a class c felony. Being on SIS probation the charge is suspended.

It is a 5 year probation, though if restitution is paid of early, it may be changed to 2 years. I need to go back to driving to be able to make my restitution payments.

I am very sorry for my actions and am hoping to find someone to give me a second chance of OTR driving.

Thank you


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 2nd Chances For Drivers.