Is this the truth about trucking jobs?
by Mr. Pondja Djamba
Truth About Trucking
I 've been thinking about taking the CDL class, but friends of mine report disadvantages of being Semi-truck driver:
- they make you buy YOUR TRUCK WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE
- You pay you own insurance
- you pay for the gas
- you pay for the maintenance,the tires
- once you got the ticket in your own car. it is going to affect your CDL and ticket for a truck driver is more expensive than for a regular driver
- your driver license can be gone, and the next day you won't have a job;
- the rate per hours is low, but you work a lot and that's what make you check looks great!
These are, according to my friends, reasons for what there is always opening trucking Job