Need pre-trip and air brake help PG County Md

by jason mobley
(bowie, maryland)

Maryland (P.G. County) I need a manual transmission truck to take my (Class B) road test. Also need help with the pre-trip and air brakes. I take my road test on 8/31/2016.

contact me if you can help me 202-355-8052. I am offering $350

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.