Need Class B Truck to get Commercial License

by Travon Wilson
(Greensboro )

I need a class b truck to get my license in. I have my permit. May need limited training on air brakes and overall pre trip inspection.

Please contact me 3366623120. I’m will to pay $200

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.