Minneapolis, MN - Dave
AVAILABLE DRIVERS THAT WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK MOVING
This ad is for serious companies that require serious drivers and not inexperienced students.
Continue to next ad if…
1. Your trucks cannot run the posted speed limit
2. You expect your drivers to run around DOT scales
3. Your runs could be considered “Mission Impossible”
4. You haul overweight or oversized freight.
5. You haul LTL only
6. Your freight has legs
7. You have a problem fixing your equipment
8. You use recap tires on your equipment
9. Your equipment could be considered junk (no Volvos either thank you)
10. Your company runs e-logs (we are intelligent enough to do this ourselves)
11. You will not use EzPass/iPass AND Prepass
12. You require more than one check call per day
13. You require your drivers to carry a passport
14. You require your drivers to hand load/unload freight
15. You require your drivers to be out more than seven days
16. You require your drivers to run California and east of Pennsylvania
17. You require your drivers to have reefer experience (been there, done that)
18. You require your drivers to pickup and deliver at grocery warehouses
19. You cannot speak English
If you are still reading this then please continue.
We are two solo drivers that alternate away time. One out and the other home, then we switch. We have done this for several companies and have helped those companies keep their truck earning revenue by keeping the truck on the road (except for maintenance).
We have about two million miles of combined experience. We are honest, trustworthy, and excel in the ancient art of common sense, and we do not require a babysitter (i.e. you will not have to worry how your equipment and freight are doing).
Our unique arrangement works well with dedicated runs that keep us out 5-7 days. If you have a need for this type of operation and would like to keep your truck moving, please contact me via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Owner Operator Needs a Driver to Share Truck.