Just need a 2nd chance to prove I can be a productive citizen

by Russell L. Isaac Jr.
(Tucson, Az. )

Simple, I just trusted the wrong person with someone else's money. This person took the money and disappeared leaving me to pay the money back. I had lost my job therefore I could not pay the money back, and was subsequently brought before a judge, who found me guilty of "Scheme to defraud", but he adjudicated the conviction, as long as I paid back the money. To date, I have managed to pay back $500.00 and still owe close to $2000.00. I have untill November of this year(2010) to pay the remaining balance(which I truly wish to accomplish). I have regained my C.D.L's (which I voluntarily surrendered back in '95, due to a death in the family. I have not ever been in any serious trouble with the law before this incident,worst offense - failure to pay a traffic ticket. I am a very hard worker,and will give 110% in performing my job. I have 13 yrs of OTR experience.I am on probation at this time but can have probation modified if I can find a company that is willing to hire me. Oh, the felony conviction will be expunged upon repayment of restitution, Which means it will no longer be on my record. I what to comply to the court's order so that I can get my life back!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 2nd Chances For Drivers.