just got back my cdl for child support who will hire me on.

by Derrick Everett
(Savannah, Ga, Chatham)

okay my license were suspended for unpaid child support but i have just got them back. i know a lot of company's want your license to be valid for at least a year.

What company's would hire me on with out waiting so long so that i can have a job and be able to keep my payments up.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.