Maryland (P.G. County) I need a manual transmission truck to take my (Class B) road test. Also need help with the pre-trip and air brakes.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.