I'm looking to change profession.

by Romel Wilson
(Alton, Il)

I used to have my CDL B about 12 years ago. I'm needing them again to change from forklift operator, to start driving a cement truck. I'm need training and a truck to use. Please contact me at 618-799-2044..

Alton, Illinois

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.