HUDD Transportation- NEED OWNER/OPERATORS OF CLEAN TRUCKS
by Lloyd Rae
(Los Angeles, California)
Hello my name is Lloyd Rae and I’m writing you from HUDD Transportation.
HUDD Transportation specializes in Import, Export, Truck Load & LTL Drayage. We are located at 19300 South Alameda Street Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
HUDD Transportation is looking for independent contractors with 2008 or newer 3 axle clean trucks to contract for import and export drayage into the Southern California area. HUDD delivers on average 30,000 plus container loads per year from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach for top retailers.
Please, note value added incentives offered . . . Each item may be discussed in detail and a meeting to be set up at your convenience.
• Competitive pay + Fuel Surcharge + Clean Truck Fee = $$$ for Clean Truck Providers – This information will be discussed in detail at first meeting
• Fuel Management Services offering on site mobile fueling at wholesale prices – SMF rates can be demonstrated
• Low cost insurance coverage – Insurance premium is deducted weekly at a minimal rate per week
• Close proximity to major ocean carrier terminals, and large secure container yards enable us to move cargo at high velocities
• Tractor Parking for your Clean Truck within secured electric fence/24 hour security/CCTV monitoring for One Dollar per month.
• Referral and sign on bonus program
Are you interested? Please, find the MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & necessary documents to expedite the On Boarding process.
Thank you for your time and have a great day!
If you would like to schedule a business meeting, feel free to call me at 323 - 855 - 0098.
NEW OWNER OPERATOR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
1. Must be 22 years of age or older
2. Must have a valid Class A drivers license
3. Must have a 2007 Emission Standard Compliant Engine, retrofitted engine that is 2007 Emission Standard Compliant equivalent or newer tractor > 2008 or newer
4. Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
5. Has not been convicted of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) in any vehicle during the previous 10 years
6. Has not been involved in Two (2) or more at-fault vehicle accidents OR received Four (4) or more moving violations within the past (3) years
7. Must have a TWIC card
8. Must have an active CA number issued by the CHP
9. Must have a NEXTEL or BOOST phone with full internet service as this is how you will receive your dispatches
TO BEGIN QUALIFICATION PROCESS, ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO DRIVER SAFETY OFFICE.
1. Contractor Information Form (Application)
2. Current DMV Motor Vehicle Report (printout must be less than 30 days old)
3. California Class A Driver License
4. Social Security Card
5. Registration for contracted equipment ((MUST BE 2008 OR NEWER))
6. Recent ‘Mister Report’ from CHP office
7. TWIC card
Effective: September 1, 2010
Re: Clean Trucks 2007 Emission Compliant or newer
• Referral Bonus Compensation - $250.00 paid upon fist settlement to referred contractor/contractor's driver
• Sign-on Bonus Compensation - $2,000.00 paid in two installments - 1k at 30 days and 1k at 60 days (of continuous service)
• Owner-Operators need to sign updated Schedule B to participate
A. Referral Bonus. HUDD TRANSPORTATION shall pay Contractor(s) Two Hundred Fifty dollars ($250.00) for each additional driver and tractor that Contractor refers to provide trucking services to HUDD TRANSPORTATION as a contractor or contractor’s driver; provided however that the following conditions are met: (1) the recruited Contractor or driver cannot have been disqualified or terminated by HUDD TRANSPORTATION within the Ninety (90) days preceding the date that such person is intended to transport cargo on behalf of HUDD TRANSPORTATION, (2) the recruited Contractor or driver must meet HUDD Transportation's qualification requirements, and (3) such referral must have been based solely on the efforts of Contractor. If such conditions are met, HUDD TRANSPORTATION shall pay a Referral Bonus to Contractor upon the first settlement paid to such additional contractor or contractor’s driver for its service.
B. Sign-on Bonuses. HUDD TRANSPORTATION shall pay an aggregate of Two Thousand dollars ($2,000.00) as a Sign-on bonus for Contractor. HUDD TRANSPORTATION shall pay this Sign-On bonus to Contractor for entering into this Agreement or if the parties have an existing contract, for each additional driver that Contractor utilizes to provide services to HUDD TRANSPORTATION (a "Contractor Driver"); provided however that the following conditions are met: (1) Contractor or the additional Contractor’s Driver cannot have been disqualified or terminated by HUDD TRANSPORTATION within the ninety (90) days preceding the date that such person is intended to transport cargo on behalf of HUDD TRANSPORTATION, (2) the Contractor or Contractor’s Driver(s) driver must meet HUDD Transportation's qualification requirements. If such conditions are met, HUDD TRANSPORTATION shall pay a Sign-on Bonus in Two installments (2): (A) One Thousand dollars ($1,000.00) in the first settlement paid to Contractor following Thirty days (30) of continuous service provided by Contractor to HUDD TRANSPORTATION using the services of a Contractor Driver; and (B) One Thousand dollars ($1,000.00) paid after Contractor or Contractor’s Driver have provided Sixty days (60) continuous service to HUDD TRANSPORTATION.