How do I get paid for money owed from an owner operator gone on the road

by Donna Register
(Walterboro SC)

I'm driving for another man, how do I get moneys owed me from loads I picked up and delivered. He owes me approx. $1500.00. I can sue him here in my county thru Magistrates court, but him being an over the road truck driver the sheriff says there's not much of a way they could serve the warrant on him.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.