Have permit and been driving for 3 years

by Robert J Manien
(Philadelphia Pa)

already have my permit then Commercial Driving for over 3 years need to rent a manual transmission with air brakes for a CDL B license don't know what the pay rate is for that and the information would be greatly appreciate it

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.