Have class b permit

by Chris Greene

Hello I have my class b permit and have driven trucks that require a class b. I need to rent a truck in the Raleigh, nc area to do my road test.

Please call Chris at 252-267-0528. Thanks

Raleigh NC

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.