Have Class A Permit Oklahoma

by Larry Ryan

Norman, Oklahoma

I have my Class A permit and have completed the pre-trip and driving skills with tractor and 53’ trailer road trip. I only need to rent a tractor trailer and some practice prior to attaining the CDL from DMV.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.