Dont Let an Incident Stop You From Trucking
by Sam Rodriguez
Second Chances for Truckers With 2 yrs Experience
I have a position that I think that you would be a perfect fit for: Here are the details. Please let me know if you are interested:
• 50/50 Split of load pay
• 12% Dispatch fee off top
• Fuel Split
• Maintenance – up to $500
• Tolls – PrePass
• Insurance 40% - $150
• Escrow $100 for 10 weeks - Max $1000
• Position is for a Dry-van Driver
• Equipment is a Freightliner Cascadia
• Flexible home time after 2 weeks
• Awesome Dispatchers that work with you!!
• NO Forced Dispatch
• Somewhat Clean MVR with in the last 2 years
• Min 2 Years OTR experience
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• Position is 1099
• This is an OTR position but we do not travel to all states
• or inclement weather states.
Average driver pay is $1100 - $1500 weekly !!!
Must have your license for at least 2 years
We are a smaller company, We LET YOU be the driver.
Click or cop and paste on the link below to get started!!