Casting Call for Refer Owner Operators.
by Royal Malloy
(Los Angeles, CA)
Seeking Refrigerated Owner Operators for Reality TV Show
American Chainsaw Entertainment is a Los Angeles based entertainment company represented by ICM that was started in 2006. We have a strong history in development and production in reality television shows.
Currently we have Diamond Divers and Rat ######## that are airing on Spike TV with two new show in pre production that are coming out later this year on HGTV and The Discovery Channel.
We have personally created and sold shows to MTV, Food Network, FUSE, BET, Spike and G4. In addition we have produced shows for NBC, ABC, A&E, TLC, E! Entertainment, Fox Reality, History and The Discovery Channel.
To gain further information about us, please feel free to check out our website at American Chainsaws Entertainment .
What we're looking for
Currently, American Chainsaw is seeking out Refrigerated Owner Operators for a casting call to possibly be on a new reality show. We are looking for individuals that own ONE (1) to THREE (3) Trucks and Trailers. Below you will find in detail what we are seeking and ask that you to send us this information to possibly be considered for this reality show.
1. Must be a refrigerated owner operator that runs solo or team.
2. Has the authority to drive all 48 States.
3. Can provide proof of insurance - Both Cargo and Liability.
4. Submit no more than a one (1) page Bio about yourself along with explaining how long you have been driving in the trucking industry OR if you have a video camera, you can submit a video bio of yourself that is no more than 5 minutes long.
5. Submit pictures of the following.
a. Head Shot
b. Body shot
E. Truck and Trailer shot.
To be considered for this show, Please submit your information via Email to - RMalloy@americanchainsaws.com
Deadline for all entries must be received by 08/31/2012.
Thank you and good Luck!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Speak Your Mind, Vent, Unwind, Get It Off Your Chest.