Tx driver available for truck driving job
by Kevin Burns
IM READY!!!!KEVIN BURNS
620 First Street.• Princeton, TX • 75407 • PHONE (214) 705-4249
My objective is to gain a position in a progressive company so that I may contribute to the company and grow professionally Assembly Technician expert, highly skilled in assembly of electrical components and segments. Hands-on experience as a machine operator and obtain a position where I can maximize my skills, quality assurance, program development, and training.
General Transformer Corporation Wylie, Texas
• -Reviewed project drawings to perform installation activities according to specifications.
• -Safe and efficient operation of Anderson Power Products crimping tool.
• -Connects coils to terminals and builds up supporting structure of power transformers according to wiring and structural diagrams.
• -Crimps leads to magnet (coil) wire, using hand crimper and tapes connections. Crimps tags to lead wires to conform to wiring diagram.
• - Assembles support structure, clamping angles, terminals using or electric welding equipment, welding jigs, tie bolts, nut runner, drill press, and power drill.
Fluid Transport Dallas, Texas
• - Route Planning, Map Reading, Trip Planning
• -Money Management
• -Time Management
• -Delivered to commercial locations
• -Knowledge of Rules & Regulations
• -Ability to Adapt
• -Personal Safety
• -Mental Strength / Fortitude
• -Inspects truck before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition
• -Reads bill of lading to determine assignment
• -Inventories and inspects goods to be moved
• -Maintains driver log according to I.C.C. regulations
Global Innovation Corporation Wylie, Texas
Multilayer/ Machine Operator
• -Bonfilm sending the layers through a conveyor line where they are rinsed and stripped and inspected for exposure
• -Exposure expose (taking a picture) the different layers to the printed circuit pattern.
• -Lay-up placing the circuit layers together in the numerical order with six inch copper
• -Breakdown panels are placed on racks to cook at schematic temperature
• -Test inspect the circuit boards for opens, shorts, and any other damage
• -Repair repairing the opens shorts and any other damage that is documented by soldering under the precise vision of a microscope
• Word-Processing - Word
• Microsoft Office
• Power Point
• Internet Browser
• Typing speed 40 wpm
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to New Drivers Needing a Trucking Job No or Little Experience but Willing.