Have a class b and want a class A

by Mark Cook


I have a class B now, I drive a tri axle Eaton fuller 8 speed every day but would like to get a class A so I need a Rig and someone to go with me to take the test, I don't know how much its worth 2 or 3 Hundred you tell me 205-292-6180

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.