Some general trucking questions from newbies
So, my partner and I are super new to this. I just had a few questions and would love some input!
1. I know it depends on the company, but how much home time do your husbands and boyfriends get?
2. Who do you think has the best cell phone coverage/reception, coast to coast? (Right now, she has T-Mobile and I have AT&T, but her phone doesn't really work well in Indiana, and we live in the country, so I have to go outside to use mine).
3. Have any of your significant others used Bluetooth? If so, do you know how much it cost? I know it's pretty pricey, but it's gotta be worth it!
4. What are some good groceries to stock the truck with so we don't waste money on fast food?
5. Do they have to pay for anything other than food and toiletries when they drive on their own?
6. This one maybe a little silly, but when they come home with their truck, it's just the cab right? Not the whole thing???
Once she finishes training and gets to come home for a few days, in July, I think, I will feel much better because we'll be able to pack her up with a bunch of necessities she wasn't able to take with her.