Rocky Gannon

I live in Menifee, California. I need to rent a 53' Semi-Tractor Trailer to take the test to obtain my hard copy CDL-A. I have my CDL permit and DOT medical certificate as well. THANK YOU!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.