Need vehicle to take P endorsement

by Larry
(Clinton, MD)

Currently have a CDL Class A license. Took the exam for the "P" endorsement, passed that. I have the learners for the "P" but I don't have a vehicle that I can now take the test on. Not looking for a school bus; but a passenger/shuttle van for 16 passengers or more.

I live in Maryland (Southern part). Anybody know of a company or operator/owner that would come with me and let me use their vehicle for this endorsement?

Who ever comes with me has to have the "P" endorsement and an up to date DOT card.

Comments for Need vehicle to take P endorsement

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Aug 22, 2011
by: hervy

If you have a class a, you don't need a separate license for a passenger vehicle all you need is the endorsement .

That's what they told me anyway, I have a p endorsement also.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.

Trucker Jobs