Need truck to take the road test Rochester

by Bryant
(Rochester NY)

Rochester NY I need training on nights and or weekends and I need to rent the truck to take the road test for my CDL C license to be switched over to a B license because I already have the airbrake endorsement.

I will pay the owner operator what ever is required to allow me the opportunity to be trained by them and rent their truck to take the road test so I am figuring between 300 and 500 dollars or more depending on the length of time needed for me to learn everything I need to know to pass the CDL B road test.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.