Need tractor for road test in Allentown Pa

by Rodney
(Allentown PA)

Allentown Pennsylvania Area

I have my pa cdl permit with air brakes endorsement. I need a tractor and trailer, preferably with a automatic transmission for my road test.

I will pay for a rental. Please let me know.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.