Need greater than 26,000 lb truck for DMV non-CDL test

by Rob
(Cary, NC)

Hi...I need a regular classified B license, not a CDL, to drive my motorhome in NC. Have my permit already. Just need a vehicle of any type with 26,001 lb or higher of GVWR for my test. I live in the Raleigh area of NC. I greatly prefer an automatic transmission. Basically meet me at my house, let me drive it for 15 minutes to get used to it and then head to DMV for the test. Probably 2-3 hours of total time. Happy to discuss compensation. How about $250?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Need Training or to Rent a Truck for Getting CDL copy willing.