my son lost MY license

by Ricky Wilson
(middletown,oh, usa)

I let my son that come home for a week from basic training drive my pick up truck and he had gotten into an accident with no insurance.

So that means in the state of Ohio that I loose my license for letting an uninsured driver drive my truck. I lost my license for 90 days and just have gotten them back and a new physical.

Now i am wondering how/who will hire me because my mvr shows no points but still has the suspension info on there... Who will hire?

Comments for my son lost MY license

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

May 27, 2012
Try these companies
by: Anonymous

Have you tried with USA Truck? Possibly deBoer? deBoer dont go out very far, but they will probably hire you and possibly be able to get ur ducks in a row again. They are out of Blenker, WI. They run a lot of paper. n they go through ohio a lot.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.