If I am thinking of going to Truck School, do I need a DAC for ten years of employment as a Non-driver?

by John
(Grants Pass, Oregon)

I am thinking of enrolling in Trucking School. The school says that they have companies that have recruiters that will give a letter of "Intent to hire" if I suit their needs and complete the coarse with flying colors.

I have heard a lot about a DAC report. Do I need on to verify my employment as a non-driver for the past ten years? That is my question.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.