After buying an 18 wheeler can I drive it home with paper tag?

I am buying an 18 wheeler located in Canada. Do I have to have a federal inspection before I can legally drive it to Texas or will a paper tag be enough?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Trucker.

Trucker Jobs